1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
- I can PROUDLY say that I can come into NYC everyday and work for a Television Show.
2. What's been on your mind most lately?
- Financial goals.
3. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most?
- To release endorphins. HAHA no honestly a promotion.
4. In order of importance how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health and fame?
- Money, Happiness, Love, Health and Fame.
5. What word best describes the way you've spent the last month of your life?
6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now?
- True self peace and happiness.
7. In one sentence, who are you?
- I am a diligent, passionate, dramatic, nervous and silly over-giver/over-lover who believes in dreams, "fairy tales", and people who mean the most to me with all that I am.
8. What do you want to be known for?
- Being positive and NOT giving up.
9. If you had to move 3,000 miles away, what would you miss the most?
- Westfield and all of my secret food spots that I LIVE for.
10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be differently?
- Hmmm. It would definitely be different in terms of work and where I live and the people who are in my life.
11. Who makes you feel good about yourself?
- Sahara and Cameron.
12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend?
- Acceptance, Support, and Sincerity
13. What has fear of failure stopped you from doing?
-Hmmm... I guess it would be saying how I felt about ANYTHING face to face instead of writing texts and emails 3 minutes after I drove away. But on a better note, I've been facing a lot of my fears this year :D So this one took me a while to think of.
14. What is something you've always wanted since you were a kid?
- AN INVISIBLE DOG! my mom was not beat for buying me that twisted lease haha
15. What stands between you and what you want?
- That person. Whether it be a job change or that "guy". I've been putting myself and wants out on the line a lot and I've been accepting the rejection and moving on.
16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy?
- Nowadays, I hit the gym while listening to Ye.
17. When did you first realize that life was short?
- ummm in high school when a friend of mine was hit by a car.
18. What do you need to spend more time doing?
- getting laid. haha
19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront?
- The real reason why I kept going back and held on for so long and accepting that.
20. What's one thing a lot of people do that you disagree with?
- Say one thing and do another. But hey, I do the same thing.
21. What's a common misconception people have about you?
- That things don't really bother me as much as they do; that "I'll be ok" when sometimes I'm not.
22. What's something no one can take away from you?
- My AWESOME personality :D and niceness.
23. What is something that you'd hate to go a day without?
24. When you look into the past what do you miss the most?
- Those moments of real happiness from the core that I've experienced with people that have either passed away or that are no longer in my life for other reasons.
25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most?
- My last sleepover. :)
26. What's the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?
- Become more faithful.
27. If not now, then when?
- SOON; when I can afford it duhh!!!
28. What have you done that you are truly proud of?
- Lost 30 pounds 2 years ago and haven't gained all 30 back.
29. What's something new you recently learned about yourself?
- I am a FRONTER! 6 times out of 10 I'm frontin'. Haha
30. What do you want to remember forever?
- The passwords to all of my many log-ins....
31. What can society do without?
- Student Debt
32. What is the one thing, right now, that you are totally sure of?
- That the kid is not my son. (MJ voice)
33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would that message be?
- Write it all down, especially when substances are involved.
34. What's something you said you'd NEVER do, but have since done?
- hahaha kiss and tell!
35. What's something you changed your mind about when you grew older?
- Everything and anything I'd say here has to do with sex.
36. What didn't last forever but was still worth your while?
- Some guy.
37. If you can go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell?
- WRITE IT DOWN.
38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be?
- Thank you Jesus.
39. When it's all said and done, would you have said more than done?
- Haa. Probably, but I think I talk enough now as it is. I got that covered. ;-)
40. What questions do you often ask yourself?
- Have you ever been to Heaven at Night?? && whyyyy did I do that??? haha